Well Sam over at Pull out the Pin as asked me to make some predictions for 2007. So here it goes.
1) The Irish General Election will be longest in history
2) It will result in a hung Dáil
3) The situation in Iraq will deteriorate, increasing the support for the Democrats in the US
4) In the UK, Tony Blair will finally resign and Gordon Brown will take over
5) Talks will be fully suspended in Turkeys negotiations to join the EU
6) Japan will develop nuclear weapons as a Defensive deterrant against North Korea.
7) The Socialists will sweep to power in France.
8) Civil Unions will be brought into Ireland
9) Their will be a confusing referendum in Ireland on Childrens Rights.
Okay thats it, now its your turn.