Facebook, Facebook, Facebook, thats what its all about nowadays. Bebo? Thats for kids! Or as someone said top me, “its the preteens version”!
So heres some interesting facebook groups in no Particular order.
A group for the supporters of the Lisbon Treaty. Have a sconce. I post interesting stuff there when I find it!
This group was set up by Gavin of Gavin’s Blog I is one of the most popular Iirsh groups on Facebook. Its is full of information about the whole Ahern Saga. Definitely worth a look!
Ye were waiting for this one! Yes its a group I have set up. and its all in the title.
A group set up by a friend who works in the Health Service. It calls for the following:
- 1. Health education, health promotion, preventing disease on a population level
- 2. Strengthened primary care service that can deliver high quality health care and advice to people in their own communities without unnecessary hospital admissions
- 3. Fire the hordes of incompetent micro-managers in the HSE and various hospitals and hire managers with a proven track record
- 4. Stop antagonising front line staff. Support people who choose to work in a difficult environment. Engage with the people who deliver health care
- 5. Invest in greater supports and home care packages for the elderly and those with chronic illnesses
- 6. Increase the number of long term care beds and nursing homes for an aging population
- 7. Stop funding tax breaks for developers in the shape of colocated hospitals and invest in public facilities and more public beds