Image by dhammza via FlickrWell here is installment number two of my five-a-day. Here is what I have been reading today.
1. WorldbyStorm has an excellent post on the recent “splits” in the Green Party over on the The Cedar Lounge Revolution Blog
2. Tom Cosgrave declares the Irish Republic dead over on Irish Election
3. Anthony on Public Inquiry has an excellent post on Fianna Fail protecting their freinds
4. Alexia has a good post on the Collison Course that happened yesterday
5. Meta Filter asks does the US President need to take the Oath to become President?