Image by Roger Smith via FlickrI didn’t think I’d be doing this today, but as I have time I will. Though I doubt there will be any tomorrow or Tuesday! Wednesday is doubtful, but we will see! So for some Sunday reading.
1. Bernie has a post on the Irish Economy and is calling the recession here an “Econopalypse”, I agree with him
2. There is a post on Slugger about a new Newspaper as Gaeilge
3. Joe G has an interesting post on Class and being gullible
4. Strange Maps have an interesting post on what could have happened in World War III if it happened in the 50’s
5. Iain Dale has a post on the latest “cash for” scandel in the House of Lords