My last five a day for this month so here it goes.
1. Bock has one solution on how the Government could get back some money.
2. Gerard O’Neill, of Turbulance Ahead, thinks the Rating Agencies need to be downgraded, he makes some good points!
3. GayPatriot think the Senate should reject Tom Daschle as head of Department of Health and Human Services
4. ConHome have a good post on the “British Jobs for British Workers” Strike
5. FP Passport have a new weekly post looking at whats coming up in the following week.