God Morgen ud Kobenhavn! Good Morning form Copenhagen!!!
So today is the day I leave Copenhagen from the Think about it #2 launch event. It has been a great few days where I have learned an awful lot and made new friends. There are 92 bloggers form 40 countries re[resenting every continent in the world at the event and I am really looking forward to the blogging.
Yesterday was really interesting. We visited the Dyssekilde eco-village outside Copenhagen and got to interview the some of the residents. I filmed my interview so expect that to be up soon, when I sort out the editing.
On Monday, we had a range of talks from a number of people involved. From those organising the COP15 talks in December to the EU Commission and NGO’s.
My first post for the blog is up if you want to check it out! Its on China and Hu Jintao’s speech yesterday
Related articles by Zemanta
- A Climate Change Agnostic (stephenspillane.com)
- China to ‘take lead’ on climate change (telegraph.co.uk)
- Australia plans Copenhagen climate pact compromise (innovationtoronto.com)
- Commentary: Hu Jintao remains short on detail (telegraph.co.uk)
- Time to Learn about Climate Change (stephenspillane.com)