This weekend Armenia and Poland selected their representatives for the Eurovision Song Contest in Oslo this weekend. Its getting closer and each weekend now will see a good few chosen.
Armenia selected “Apricot Stone” which is sung by Eva Rivas. This to me is a very typical Armenian entry! Its not standing out from previous entries and the chorus is just random, then again she is singing about apricots….
Poland has chosen “Legenda” by Marcin Mrozinski. It is a traditional eurovision song in my mind, but Marcin is a powerful singer. It could do well.
Next weekend sees Malta, Macedonia, Slovenia and Spain pick there representatives
Related articles by Zemanta
- Two more acts chosen. [Eurovision 2010] (stephenspillane.com)
- 39 Countries for Oslo 2010 (stephenspillane.com)
- British band to represent Cyprus in Eurovision contest (telegraph.co.uk)
- Germany: Second preselection heat finished (eurovision.tv)
- Eurovision changes privacy rule (news.bbc.co.uk)