If you intend on attending the Anna Lindh Forum 2010, you must register! The deadline is fast approaching by the way. You must register by 12th February 2010, 20.00 GMT.
As part of this process you must pick which workshop you want to attend in the Agora. The choice is from:
- Education, Intercultural Learning and Youth: “Learning to live together in diversity”
- Cultural & Artistic Collaborations: “Creativity for Dialogue”
- Creating Spaces of Peace and Co-existence: “Restore Trust, Rebuild Bridges”
- Cities, Migrants and Diversity: “Valuing Diversity, Understanding Migration”
- Religion, spirituality and values: “Inter-religious dialogue and common values for action”
It was a fairly hard decision to make for me. Considering my past work on diversity and identity, I decided to go for the Cities, Migrants and Diversity workshop. It will be about the following:
- Migrations and mutual perceptions in the Mediterranean: challenging stereotypes
- Migrants and immigrated communities as key actors of development and intercultural action
- Intercultural approaches in dealing with strengthening social cohesion and solidarity in multicultural urban contexts
It should be interesting.
Of course in the medina there will be chances to find out more things and learns loads!
That consists of
- Intercultural Fair
- Best Practice
- Project Ideas
- Self-organized sessions (network and/ or partners’ meetings)
- Artistic Exchange
Im getting really excited about it!
By the way if you wish to attend, these are the criteria you must fill:
he participants should:
- be a resident in one of the 43 countries of the Union for the Mediterranean;
- have knowledge/experience in at least one of the fields of the Anna Lindh Foundation;
- be strongly motivated to encourage intercultural dialogue;
- be able to communicate in English or French;
- pay a participation fee (Euro 30 for ALF members; Euro 100 for non-members).
More information in the info pack (pdf)