On the 19th/20th March Fine Gael will hold a National Conference in the Malton Hotel, in Killarney. As part of the preparations for the conference, a survey was circulated to members. I have posted it below, how would you respond to it?
1. What do you believe should be the theme of the Conference?
2. What are the key issues that the Conference should address?
3. Of the following issue areas, please rank in order of your priority preference, 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Job Creation
- Law and Order
4. Format of conference?
(please answer yes or no)
- Should we use external speakers to contribute to debate?
- Should we use workshop format ?
- Should we use/facilitate more contributions from the floor of the Conference?
5. Are there any other additional comments that you would like to make?
It is an interesting idea, but I wonder will they make use of the suggestions? Im not so sure. I still fired off mine in the hope that they will, and I called for an open interactive conference, with workshops, external speakers and actual debate!
Related articles by Zemanta
- George Lee resigns from Fine Gael (sluggerotoole.com)