There is a poll in todays Irish Daily Star (details from Journal.ie) by OI research. It is a telephone survey of a 1,000 voters on Sunday and Monday.
The topline figures are as follows:
- Fine Gael 39
- Labour 18
- Fianna Fáil 17
- Sinn Fein 10
- Green Party 2
- Independents/others 14
It is interesting to compare it to yesterdays poll in the independent which it dosent differ too differently from.
Seats would be along the lines of
- Fianna Fail 31
- Fine Gael 77
- Labour 31
- Sinn Fein 9
- Others 18
Fine Gael seem to be inching towards the magic 83. Will they get there on polling day?
The change of polls stands as follows (really rough averages as decimals going crazy!)
- Fianna Fail 16
- Fine Gael 36
- Labour 21
- Green 2
- Sinn Fein 11
- Others 14
No poll seems to be an outlier, so its going to be interesting if the ballot boxes reflect the polling.
- Irish Independent\Milward Brown Poll 16th February (stephenspillane.com)
- Red C/Paddy Power Poll 2nd February (stephenspillane.com)
- Irish Times/Ipsos MRBI February 3rd (stephenspillane.com)
- Sunday Business Post\Red C 13th Feb (stephenspillane.com)
- The first poll of the Campaign (stephenspillane.com)
- Poll Update: Sunday Business Post/Red C (stephenspillane.com)